Indoor Bocce Ball - Tuesdays 5:30pm - 7:30pm
MOM ALWAYS SAID "DON'T PLAY BALL IN THE HOUSE", BUT SHE'S NOT HERE.
Grab some friends or colleagues and play indoor bocce ball for free at InterContinental Milwaukee. No matter what the scoreboard says, everybody wins with Double Happy Hour and food specials at CLEAR, located just steps from the indoor Bocce ball court.
Restrictions may apply. Based on availability.
- Open Play. No need for a court-just be aware of your surroundings and your group's level of play.
- Play with 2, 3 or 4 players. Each player chooses a pair of bocce balls.
- Toss the pallino (underhand) in any direction you choose.
- Each player takes a turn tossing (underhand) their first ball as close to the pallino as possible. Try to keep the same order of turn throughout the bocce ball game.
- Once through the rotation of players, begin with Player 1 tossing their second ball toward the pallino.
- Once all players have finished throwing their bocce balls, approach the pallino and determine the two closest balls.
- First closest receives 2 points. Second closest receives 1 point.
- If the same player achieves both closest balls, they "sweep" and receive 3 points.
If both teams agree to a different way of playing, go for it.
- Have fun!
DECLARE A BOCCE WAR
Maybe it's a longtime friendly rivalry with a competing company. Or just a reason to gather your team for after-work cocktails and tasty appetizers. Challenge your next competitor to an Indoor Bocce Ball War.
Need to settle a beef with a rival company? Declare a bocce war.