Mother's Day Brunch
Join us for Mother's Day Brunch on Sunday, May 13, 2018. In addition to the chef-prepared buffet, each mom will receive a glass of champagne and a rose to mark the occasion.
MOTHER'S DAY BRUNCH 2018
10AM – 2PM
Adults | $42 Kids age 6 to 12 | $17 Kids 5 or younger | FREE
Coffee, tea, and soda included (Plus tax and service charge)
Call (414) 935-5943
Mother's Day 2018 Menu
Farmers Market Station
- Wisconsin cheese/ charcuterie display/ vegetable crudités/ deviled eggs/house-made mustards and preserves.
- Peel and eat low country shrimp/ Rehorst Vodka cocktail sauce
- Salmon lox display with egg, caper berries, red onion, cucumber, cured tomato, old bay aioli.
Classic Breakfast Buffet
- Field greens, market vegetables, sherry walnut vinaigrette, ranch dressing, focaccia croutons, market vegetables.
- Grilled vegetable salad, eggplant, zucchini, squash, portobello mushroom, quinoa, citrus vinaigrette
- Barrel aged feta, pommodoracio, hothouse cucumber, farmhouse olives, cracked wheat, charred peppers, spicy oregano yogurt dressing.
- Macaroni salad, cheddar, green onions, roasted corn, peppers, buttermilk dressing
Chef’s Carvery Station
- Brown sugar and black pepper bacon
- Pork sausage links
- Farm fresh scrambled eggs
- Cinnamon brioche bread pudding, vanilla bean whipped cream
- Classic Benedict, poached eggs, griddled ham, hollandaise,
- Yukon breakfast potato hash, poblano peppers & Maui onions
- Steel cut oatmeal, house-made granola, fresh berries, brown sugar
- Butter drop biscuits, sawmill sausage gravy
Made to order Omelet Station
- Sea salt crusted prime rib of beef, horseradish cream, oyster mushroom demi, cherry shallot jam
- IPA brined turkey breast, onion gravy, cranberry jam, Hawaiian rolls
- Blue Crab pot pies, rock shrimp, sherry, crisp puff pastry
- Medley of seasonal market vegetables, pecan citrus butter
- White cheddar and buttermilk smashed potatoes
Water Street Bakeshop
- Farm fresh eggs, egg whites
- Belgian waffles, vanilla whipped cream, creamery butter
- Applewood smoked bacon, pork sausage, pit ham, onion, cured tomato, lump crabmeat, shrimps, baby spinach, roasted mushrooms, Wisconsin cheeses
- An assortment of croissants, mini bagels, muffins, pastries, flatbreads, artisan rolls, housemade jams, jellies, and chutneys, honey butter, whipped cream cheese
- Chef’s selection of petit fours, macarons, dessert miniatures, cupcakes, custards, brulees, fruit tartlets, cakes and pies, shooters, fresh fruit, and berries
Call (414) 935-5943 to reserve
View all Hotel Events and Promotions